When we collect your personal information
The type of personal information the Association collects will depend upon your dealings with us. We may collect personal information when you:
- Make an enquiry with the West Coast Laundry (via email, phone or web form)
- Register to subscribe to any newsletter through the West Coast Laundry website, Social Media or other online digital campaigns.
- Book a laundry service with us.
How we use and disclose your personal information
The West Coast Laundry may use personal details in any of the following ways:
- Responding to and fulfilling requests for our services
- Communication through our e-Newsletter mailing lists
- Conduct marketing, feedback and research activities
- Perform other functions and activities relating to our organisation
- Comply with our legal obligations.
Who we share your personal information with
Your personal information will only be viewed by West Coast Laundry staff and contractors.
We will not ‘spam’ or sell a visitor’s email address.
A note about ‘Cookies’
A ‘cookie’ is a small file placed in your web browser that collects information about your web browsing behaviour. Although ‘cookies’ do not access information stored on your computer or any personal information (e.g. name, address, email address or telephone number), they do allow the collection of identifiable information.
We value the privacy of our customers. If you have any concerns regarding your personal information, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org